- As Visit Coordinator, you will be responsible for connecting our volunteer teams with facilities in their region – responding to daily phone and email inquiries, coordinating schedules, solving scheduling conflicts, and maintaining a positive, supportive environment on behalf of Good Dog.
- You will be responsible for facilitating good relationships with our partner facilities. Working closely with Programs staff, you will review requests from facilities not currently being served and continuously evaluate ongoing facility partnerships. As approved by Good Dog executive leadership, you will onboard new facilities, maintain an accurate database of active and lapsed partners, and alert volunteers of new visit locations, hours, facility types and other relevant information.
- Good Dog is in the process of developing a mobile portal which will allow volunteers to automatically schedule visits and provide valuable feedback on visit results. You’ll participate in the process of developing the portal (as appropriate) and then be responsible for managing its underlying database to ensure that visit opportunities are accurate and up-to-date – distributing timely notices of schedule changes and other important Good Dog volunteer business.
- You will write and distribute a monthly newsletter to Good Dog volunteers. The newsletter contains tips on animal welfare, encourages volunteers to report visits, provides news of new visit opportunities, and communicates other information about Good Dog and the animal assisted therapy field.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous customer support and/or volunteer management experience
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with databases, particularly CRM databases (Salesforce CRM experience would be valuable)
- Interest in non-profit organizations and the field of animal assisted therapy
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks, establish workload priorities, and meet deadlines
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- 1-3 years working in customer service and/or volunteer management is desirable.
The most important thing we’re looking for is impeccable and gracious customer service and an individual who is hungry to learn and eager to support a growing organization that is working hard to make the world a better place.
- Health and Dental
- 3 weeks paid time off
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.